General Rules of Conduct & Dicipline
- If a pupil is likely to be ill for a long period, the Principal must be informed as early as possible. Should there be any infectious disease in the home, parents should keep their child/children at home till the danger of infection has passed.
- Change in the addresses or telephone number of parents or guardians must be intimated to the school in writing and without delay failing which the school will not be responsible for non-receipt of communication.
- When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in the letter the Class, Section and Admission No. of their child/children. The date/month and year of admission should be stated as well, when applying for Transfer Certificate and date of Birth Certificate. If above information is not furnished in the application, it may not be possible to issue the DATE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE. The TC and Date of Birth Certificate shall be given only to the parents/guardians of the child after three days from the date of receipt of application.
- Students should attend the school regularly. They must reach the school at least five minutes before the assembly. Late comers may not be allowed to attend the session of the day.
- Punctual and regular attendance, earnest in home assignments and good behavior in and outside school are always insisted on and in all these matters parent’s full co-operation is expected at all times. They should check the school diary regularly and note the teacher’s remarks and sign them.
- Students should observe silence in corridors and on the stairs during the class hours.
- The school authorities do not hold themselves responsible for the student’s loss of money, books, tiffins, articles of clothing etc. The students are expected to look after their own belongings
- Parents are requested to mark each article of their wards with pupil’s name, admission number, class, section etc.
- Any kind of damage done to the school property like inkstains, writing on the walls, breaking the furniture must be compensated at the expense of the offender along with the fine that may be imposed by the principal.
- The Principal may request the parents to withdraw those children in case they do not fit in with the regulations of the school or are not capable of any operate with school authority.
- Every student should bring the school diary daily. Any Information or the request conveyed to the parents/guardians through this diary by the principal/teachers should be complied with and acknowledged.
- All the students must have their tiffin brought with them for the break. NO LUNCH PACKET WILL BE REACHED TO THE STUDENTS DURING THE CLASS HOURS.